Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and BnB Design, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions is deemed to a cure upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, user or users means any third party accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by BnB Design and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to BnB Design and accessing the website in connection with the provision of Social Services.
You must be at least 18 years old age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use.
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users is the property of BnB Design, our affiliates or other relevant third party. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appear on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this side shall be construed or granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following,
a. Retrieve, display, and view the content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of BnB Design.
4. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
a. In any way with causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interfaces with any other person's use or enjoyment of the website.
b. In anyway which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of BnB Design or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms or loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
8. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that BnB Design makes available through the website (the service) is provided "as in" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. BnB Design is under no obligation to update information on the website.
9. Whilst BnB Design uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
10. BnB Design accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
11. BnB Design reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available.
These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
13. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BnB Design accept no liability for any of the following:
a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contacts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. Lost or Corruption of any data, database or software;
c. Any special, indirect consequential loss or damage.
15. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
16. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
17. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
18. The contracts (rights of third parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
19. Any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extend required , be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
20. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission buy a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, all right or remedy.
BnB Design details
22. BnB Design is a company whose registered address is Patision 345B. Athens, Greece, 11145 and it operates the website bnbdesign.gr. You can contact BnB Design by email on email@example.com